Data Structures and Algorithms are the building blocks of the entire software industry and in the upcoming days it's going to be one of the strongest skill needed to get hired in any software company. But, the problem is very simple. How to be better at DSA ?
Here is a roadmap for you.
- Learn Any Programming Language - Variables, Flow Control, Loops, Functions, Strings etc
- Object Oriented Programming - Solve problems using classes, objects, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism etc
- Advanced Concepts in Programming - Learn advanced concepts of certain programming language, [C++ - Macros, STL, Typedef, Preprocessor Directives, Optimized I/O], [Python - Iterators, Generators, Special Functions, Lambda, Map, Filtering, Zip]
- Basic Data Structures - Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, LinkedLists, Stacks, Queues, Trees, Graphs and much more,
- Basic Algorithms - Sorting, Searching, Insertion, Deletion, Merging, Suffix Array, Dynamic Programming, Greedy Algorithms etc
- Practise, Practise and Practise
"Through practice, gently and gradually we can collect ourselves and learn how to be more fully with what we do."
What type of course you should take ?
Don't purchase video lectures, because that will make you procastinate. Try getting our brand new LIVE DSA course, where you will be mentored personally. Check details here.